Frequently Asked Questions about SEO Lancashire.
How long does it take to rank a website?
- The average SEO campaign takes around 3 months to see first significant results. If it’s a brand new project, it needs more time – anywhere between 4-8 months.
What is the cost of the SEO service?
- The minimum fee is £200 per month. The average cost of SEO campaign varies between £300 and £1000 per month. For highly competitive industries, the fee begins at £1000+ per month.
Do you work with people outside of Lancashire?
- Yes, I’ve worked with several businesses across the country targeting local, national and multinational keywords so I’m ready for every SEO campaign.
Is there any contract?
- No, there is no need to sign a contract. You can cancel any time.
Do you offer refunds?
- No, I do not offer refunds unless there is a mistake on my side. If you just decide to cancel, you won’t be billed for the next upcoming payment.
Can you design my website?
- Yes, I can assist you with web design as well. I cooperate with several talented designers who will offer you a service at a competitive price.
Can I refer my friends?
- Yes! For every referral that signs for my SEO service, you’ll get 10% discount for your SEO for as long as your referral stays.
Is there any guarantees?
- Unfortunately, I can’t give you a 100% guarantee because SEO means improving your rankings in Google and I’m not the owner of that company so I can’t guarantee anything that is controlled by a third party. However, in 99% of the cases, I achieve the positive results and reach the first page of Google, bringing my clients more traffic and profits.